About Me

My photo
Well hello there! I'm Maria Magdalena Robert. People use to call me Maria. Born on 17th July 1995. from kanowit but stay at Sibu. Im iban girl, pure Iban:) Roman Catholic. I hate those bitches, haters, faker, pretender and back stabber. Never mess up with me cause im vindictive typle of girl. I repeat it again, im VINDICTIVE person(sometimes) Hihi :D I will be nice to you if you'll be nice to me. You respect me, i'll respect you back! MM;

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I love you

You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much. I  love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.  I'm always here for you, not because i wan't you to be with me but because i want to be with you. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. I Love You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment