About Me

My photo
Well hello there! I'm Maria Magdalena Robert. People use to call me Maria. Born on 17th July 1995. from kanowit but stay at Sibu. Im iban girl, pure Iban:) Roman Catholic. I hate those bitches, haters, faker, pretender and back stabber. Never mess up with me cause im vindictive typle of girl. I repeat it again, im VINDICTIVE person(sometimes) Hihi :D I will be nice to you if you'll be nice to me. You respect me, i'll respect you back! MM;

Monday, August 8, 2011

no hurt feeling

Hi. You all tengok title atas tu kan? Haa, aku dah okay dah. Aku tak macam haritu lagi. Lagipun aku dah ada org yg aku betol-betol syg sekarang ni. Malas lah aku nak layan si'L giler tu lagi. Na'ahh! Okay back to my love, actually time aku baru break dgn si giler tu syg aku bawa aku return. First aku hairan sebab dia mcm tahu jer aku ni dah single. So aku accept dia sebab dulu mmg aku syg betol dekat dia. Hihi:D Just aku jer yg tak bodoh dan sengaja membodohkan diri bawa dia break-up >,< Sokay Maria, now im yours. ILY#

No comments:

Post a Comment